- 27 Mar
Do you need an updated or new website?
We’ve set up a small quiz to help you determine whether or not you need a new website or even a “facelift.” Make sure you answer honestly.
- True or False: I am satisfied with my website.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with your website?
- True or False: I like the design of my website
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like the design of your website?
- True or False: My website is simplistic.
- True or False: I like websites that are simplistic.
- True or False: My website is easy to navigate.
- True or False: My website is responsive.
- True or False: My website has a great user experience.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is the user experience of your website?
- True or False: the content on my website is informative and high quality.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how informative is your website?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is the content on your website?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how is the SEO of your website?
- True or False: I would like to have a new website or for mine to be updated.
If you answered false — or less than five — to seven or more of these questions, you should give us a call. We can make sure you are more than satisfied with your website.
- 12 Mar
Chinese proverbs that weirdly apply to web development
Chinese proverbs can teach you about love, friendship… and web development? We found these proverbs that weirdly applicable to our online world.
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
The best time to get a website was 20 years ago, however, if you still don’t have one — or one that is up to 2015 standards — the second best time is now.
“If you want one year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want ten years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want one hundred years of prosperity, grow people.”
If you want your website to last a year, use a template. If you want your website to prosper then hire a web designer. They can adapt the website as new trends come and keep up with evolving technologies.
“Cheap things are not good, good things are not cheap.”
“If a thing’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.”
These both ring incredibly true. There are websites out there that will only cost you ten dollars, but it will look like a ten dollar website. Websites are not something you should skimp out on. Invest for the best.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletterGet valuable information on how you can improve your
social foot print while increasing your customer engagement
and conversions. (Delivered only once a month!).