With mobile phones recently passing desktops for access to the internet, there has never been a better time to utilize mobile marketing into your marketing mix. There are many different types of mobile marketing available that work well with a strategic mobile marketing plan driving them. We offer the following options:
- SMS (Short Message Service) – Also known as text messaging, is becoming increasingly more popular with over 85% of all text messages being opened or read in the first 60 seconds of delivery.
- MMS (Multimedia Message Service) – Another form of text messaging depending on device and service.
- Push Notifications – This is common to apps whereby you push a message to your audience through the app technology. There is app development that is needed before you can deploy this methodology.
- App-based Marketing – This form of mobile marketing has grown significantly over the past couple of years and provides a significant ROI. If you do not have a mobile app for your business the chances are your completion already does.
- Mobile Web Marketing – Advertising on web pages designed for mobile devices or (Mobile Web Sites) is another way to market your business and products. There is also the opportunity to for paid advertising along with upsell and cross marketing.
- QR Codes (Quick Response Codes) – By utilizing your smart phone camera and having a downloaded a free QR code Scanner software, you can direct your customer to a website, landing page, video and ultimately a shopping cart to convert the sale.
Let our team put together a custom mobile marketing plan that will fit your budget and show you how you can grow your sales revenue. Click here for more details.